Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Momentary Pause

Hi friends!  I took a bit of a pause from the Olive Basket since the holidays, but only momentarily.  Like the leaf in the picture below, our little lives over here in Austin have been in a bit of transition (including moving apartments), but we are getting settled into our new surroundings and our new routines.

Leafy Changes at the Olive Basket Texas

Thank you for hanging in there with me through the pause of the new year!  
My hope is that 2015 will bring lots of new finds - shops, bakeries, cafes, products, ideas - and that you can be inspired by all the creative businesses that are popping up everywhere.  My exploratory travel schedule has slowed down quite a bit, but when I do get a chance to get out and about, I will be sure to bring you stories about all the inspiring shops and businesses that I discover along my journey.  In the meantime, I will be focusing the Olive Basket on Market Finds, Artisan Goods, and Creative Ideas that I come across.  It brings me such great joy to discover one-of-a-kind, beautiful goods that I can use to create warm, welcoming spaces and places for others, so when I come across these treasures, I will be sure to pass them along. 

Seeing Inspiration at the Olive Basket Texas

 Stay tuned as I transition the focus of the Olive Basket just a bit and know that you can count on me to bring you what I see along my journey through neighborhood markets and small town main streets.  Thank you for walking with me on this journey and here is to a path full of new ideas and inspiration!!




No comments:

Post a Comment